If I ask you an either or question and you just say yes I’m going to assume you are saying yes to the first thing by default, if you end up confused imagine how I feel.
tbf i do this by accident a lot but usually i queue them so like three days later i’ve reblogged someone’s update about taking their cat to the vet
Oh gosh I’ve done that before, it’s easy to do with one click reblog on here. If it’s clearly a mistake it doesn’t bother me, but some people do it ALL the time and I doesn’t upset as much as just leave me very baffled…like…I know this doesn’t add anything to you blog so why??
People who reblog clearly personal posts without adding commentary, even in the tags even, freak me out. How do you relate?? Why you do that??? Who are you???
I ABOUT TO BE 25 IN LIKE TWO WEEKS AND SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME SINCE I WAS 19, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?
I get so emotional over that chicken in the intro
About to play some Fable 3, fuck what people said. This game was great.
Lucille Bluth is not buying any of your shit
Sad queer takes selfie, more at 11
See, there are those NoTPs you just don’t get, and then there are those NoTPs that literally make you sick to your stomach because they are built solely off abuse
People think I’m this rough, tough, gun-toting badass. But I’m not, I never was.
it was the natural order of things
a l l t h i n g s m u s t d i e .
Things my Courier would rather do than spend another minute in the Sierra Madre:
- Serve as NCR ambassador to Hell
- Eat one of Cook-Cook’s steaks
- Do the laundry of the entire Legion
- Harness and ride a deathclaw matriarch
- Mop the floor in Vault 3 until it sparkles
- Run naked through Camp Golf hooting and yelling “God bless the Enclave!”
- Let Jack and Diane test all their new chems out on her
- Have a staring contest with Keene
- Go back in time, kill Sinclair before he ever built the Sierra Madre, end up trapped in Rapture instead
Richard Gnann IV. Original 2013